Categories
Take back your life

4 ways to land a dream job

The nervousness at going for a change is because of unpreparedness.

That can be counter with the 4 steps

🥽 Desire & wish do not let your negative talk put you down with new degree requirement, I am not enough, not prepared…

🥽 Explore : go to the depth as to why this offer has caught your eyes in the first place

🥽 Take a look as to how you are relevant : 60% of your job profile will match, the rest 40% does not match in case of any candidate, beassured of that.

🥽Be factual : Facts do not require eloquence.

Best

Sangeeta

Download the second e-Book at

https://bit.ly/3iQF9xv & https://bit.ly/2Vvttbz

/#leadingwithsangeeta #leadtosucceed #everexpandingsangeeta #leadershipgrowth #resourcefulinfluencing

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *